Premium handmade Men’s Leather Belt (buckle not included)
Custom color options available
These Belts are Made To Be Fitted. They Can Be Perfect Gifts For Dad, Gifts For Son, Gifts For Husband, Christmas Gift, Valentines Gift.
BELT CUSTOM FIT / SIZE GUIDE:
Measuring Your (or partner) Existing Belt
If you already have a belt that fits well, measuring it can be an easy and effective way to find your size.
1) Lay belt on a flat surface, making sure do not count the buckle.
2) With your measuring tape, measure from the far left end of the belt to your favorite belt hole.
MEASURING YOUR OWN HIPS OR WAIST:
circumference is the most accurate way to find your belt size.
Here’s how to do it:
1) Put on a pair of pants that fit well and represents what you plan to wear with the belt.
2) Take a flexible measuring tape and thread it through the belt loops as you would a belt.
3)Be sure you have the tape measure at the level on your waist or hips where you plan to wear the new belt.
Note your waist/hip circumference. Add two inches to this measurement to determine your belt size.
[Add a Note to Seller]
♦️PLEASE NOTE: USING PANTS SIZE is not RECOMMENDED!
♦️WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS FOR PERSONALIZED ITEMS IF THE WRONG SIZE AND DETAILS PROVIDED.
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.